One of the best perks of living at the Preserve at Forest Creek is how close you are to all kind of events in Memphis, TN! If you enjoy world-class dance, theatre, music, or comedy then a visit to the Germantown Performing Arts Center is a must.
GPAC is an 824-seat venue that features an acoustically perfect main stage and an intimate black box theatre only a short 15 minute drive away. The Peanut Butter and Jam series on Saturday mornings, features performances for kids to teach them all about the wonderful world of music. Adults love the Jazz in the Black Box series.
Some upcoming events worth checking out:
- Fri. Sept. 14 – The Capitol Steps 8:00P
- Sun. Sept. 30 – Chick Corea and Gary Burton with The Harlem String Quartet 7:00P
- Sun. Oct. 7 – “Sleeping Beauty” with storyteller David Gonzalez 3:00P
- Sat. Oct.13 – IRIS – Schubert Symphony – Unfinished and Immortal 8:00P
- Sun. Oct. 14 – Cirque Chinois – National Circs of the People’s Republic of China 7:00P
Image Source: ilovememphis